Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hello, my name is Morgan Berg.
This is my first blog and probably won't be my best, so hear it goes.
Today, and for a little bit I will be talking about Rugby !
Rugby is probably my favorite sport.
I really enjoy playing rugby for Mr. kozaurus,
he is a great coach and works us really hard.
I also enjoy practice , except when we have to do hundreds of push ups.
In about the middle of April we will be heading to Vancouver for a rugby tournament,
and the next weekend after that .
I just bought these extremely nice cleats,
and just got my jersey soxs but still waiting for my shorts,
well that is all I have to say about rugby.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I'll look forward to hearing more about your training and your season, Morgan. Take a camera to your practices or games and then you can post pictures on your blog: I bet you'll have a lot of Brock rugby fans following it then! I hope you have a great season.
    ~Ms. Gillis

    ReplyDelete